Rangoli Competition ~ Aisling designs for you

I'm really excited to be launching two competitions to win bespoke Rangoli headwear. Read more about the first competition on my facebook page.

Each day I get to see the most amazing gowns and outfits that inspire me to create. I want to share this exciting design process with you my readers! I'll be pulling back the curtains to reveal how much fun is involved in designing and having a bespoke Rangoli piece made.

I am offering one prize for my soon-to-be brides and another prize to some of my previous clients... (the second competition is just as exciting!)

Read about how to enter the first competition on my facebook page
- In the meantime start gathering pictures of all the beautiful details that inspired you to plan your wedding - gorgeous shoes, colour schemes, red carpet glamour, cocktails ~ whatever captures your imagination! And to all of my past clients, I will be announcing details of a competition to win a bespoke occasion headpiece for whatever occasion takes your fancy.

Have a look at some wonderful inspiration boards on StyleMePretty or read about some of my recent commissions.