Alison's wedding day

I'm really grateful to all of you who get in touch after your weddings to thank me and share some of your photos.

I opened my post yesterday and received a lovely card from Alison along with this photo. I remember Alison's dress as being so romantic and Grace Kelly-like! She chose my Rangoli Brooch comb along with Swarovski Pearl drop earrings. Doesn't she look so elegant and relaxed? Her photographer was Cameron Boardman.

Here's a few words from Alison -
Our wedding reception was held in Finnstown House on a gorgeous sunny day in April. The hair comb that Aisling made for me was perfect – I wanted a flat piece that I could wear at the side rather than hide it under my veil. It was very elegant but a little different too and I loved it. The earrings were a perfect match and I felt so special wearing pieces that were made just for me.
Thanks for sharing Alison - I really appreciate your kind words!

Read more about my recent commissions -

Blog Archive