My Autumn break!

I'm back from the wilds of the Sheeps head Peninsula ... totally relaxed and looking forward to getting back to my designing! I thought I'd share some of my fave pics from my autumn break.

We had the most amazing weather - I never got to wear all those woolly jumpers I packed! This small peninsula is tucked between the Mizen and the Beara peninsulas in West Cork and is truly a hidden gem.


And here is a short video clip I took while walking one of the Sheeps head walks. The sun was shining, the light and colours were incredible and best of all was the complete silence. Truly memorable.



I have lots of interesting blog posts lined up, including some more Rangoli wedding features and interesting commissions that I am working on. So it's back to the more glamorous and sparkly world of weddings :-)

All the best - Aisling!
Download:
FLVMP43GP

Blog Archive